In this tutorial post of TechiesProut.com you will read the instructions that how to root Samsung galaxy Note 3 – SM-9005 model. We will do this procedure by the ODIN tool and windows computer. After the rooting of your device you can install rooting access applications and you can also upgrade / downgrade your android version.
Keep in Mind
- TechiesProut.com’s and team is not responsible for bricked device, data loss, or any issue in your android smart phone after or during this process.
- Just follow these instructions if your Samsung galaxy note 3’s android version is 5.0, do not use if your device has any other version.
- Before starting this rooting procedure 30 to 40 percent of charged battery level of your device.
Requirements for the Rooting Process
- Windows computer + USB Cable + Samsung galaxy note 3 with – SM-9005 model number.
- Download and install Samsung USB drivers on your computer.
- Download Root Files.
Simple Steps to Root Galaxy Note 3
- First of all extract the downloaded root zipped file on your desktop of your computer.
- Turn off your mobile phone and enable the download mode on your device, please follow the instruction to boot into download mode.Hold press volume down key + home button + power key for 6 to 8 seconds until you see the download mode on the mobile screen.
- If you see here a warning message with a triangle shape, just press volume up to continue and bypass this message.
- Connect your device with your windows computer through a USB cable.
- Now open the extracted folder and click on Odin file and install it on your computer.
- After installation just open the ODIN flashing tool and it will detect your device automatically and it will show “added” in the left below message panel.
- After the successful connection of your device and your windows computer just click on “PDA” and browse the CF-Auto-Root.tar.md5 file from the extracted folder on your desktop and just click on the start button.
- You will see a process on the Odin flashing tool and it will flash the files in your mobile phone system and it will take 1 to 2 minutes only, after the end of this process you will see a green button in the Odin flash tool, and your phone will be reboot automatically.
- Now just remove your Samsung galaxy note 3 – SM-9005 model.
It has been done, you have rooted your android smart phone successfully and now you can use root access applications and tools on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and you can also install custom Rom and firmware in this device.
You can also find the custom Rom and latest firmware to upgrade your android version. Guys if you have any issue or problem in any step just leave your comment below.