Hello guys, yesterday I have received a request from our reader Mark, to make a tutorial post that how to install xenonHD custom Rom android 5.1.1 on LG G3 smart phone
So today I have write down the full method with step by step instruction on this topic and you can also download the custom Rom file from this page, so guys of you also want to install and taste android lollipop 5.1.1 on your latest smart phone “LG G3 – D855 International” then just follow these instructions, this tutorial post is just for custom recovery installed mobile phones only because this Rom is not an official update, so if your device has not installed any custom recovery first install it and in this tutorial we are using a device that has already installed the recovery so we are not installing it in this tutorial.
Requirements to install XenonHD Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Custom Rom on LG G3
- Make sure that your smart phone has 30 to 40 percent charged battery level.
- Computer (windows or mac (any)), USB Cable, LG G3 – D855 International model.
- Install LG G3 drivers to your PC.
- Check your model to D855 International before starting this tutorial, if your model number is different so please do not follow this tutorial, otherwise your device will be damaged surely.
You can check the model number of your device by this methods, Menu > Setting > About Phone > Model
- Download Rom File, XenonHD stable ROM Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Download Google App Package
- Installed custom recovery on your device.
Warning + Disclaimer
TechiesProut.com will not be responsible for any kind of damage, data loss or bricked device during or after this android lollipop 5.1.1 custom Rom installation.
Take a full backup of your device before start, because it will remove your all content like images, galleries, videos contacts etc. You can use any free app to backup your data on your app, you can find many free backup apps on Google play store.
Steps to Install Custom Rom XenonHD Android 5.1.1 Lollipop on the LG G3
- After downloading the custom Rom file and Google apps package move these files to your computer’s desktop.
- Now just connect your LG G3 D855 to your computer by using a USB cable.
- Now just move these downloaded files to the root of internal memory of your phone, you can also move these files to the external memory card also.
After this process you can unplug the USB cable from your phone.
- Now boot your device into custom recovery mode, by using a key combination or you can also use an app like as quick boot application etc.
- Now in recovery mode just navigate to the wipe data / factory reset, if you have not find this option then navigate to “wipe” option.
- Now go to the install option, and browse and locate the downloaded Rom file that you have moved in the root memory of your LG G3 smart phone. It will take 5 to 7 minutes in this installation process of custom Rom android 5.1.1 lollipop.
- After this process again tap to install and now browse the Google Apps files that you have downloaded and moved your phone memory also and install it.
- After this installation just reboot your device to the normal mode.
Now you have an android 5.1.1 lollipop device because the installation process of this custom Rom on your LG G3 D855 international. If you want to ask anything you can leave your comment below.