Hello guys, in this post I am going to write a tutorial about how to root Google’s LG nexus 5 device with simple and easy method that was released in October 2013, and we will do this process without computer, so if you do not have PC still you can root your device easily.
After this rooting process you will be able to install custom updates on your device and you can also delete the pre-installed applications by Google those you are not using, and you can enjoy your device with full administration rights. LG Nexus 5 is a latest device from the Google and here I am also sharing its major specifications and features in this post.
LG Google Nexus 5 Specs & Features
Hardware: It has 2.26 quad core processor made by Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 Company with 2 GB of Ram and 16 GB internal disk space, but there is no option to extend its memory because it has not any slot for memory card / stick.
Software: It comes with 4.4 Android kitkat that is the most famous and well liked version by the Google android.
Camera: Its rear camera is 8 mega pixels and has a good and powerful led flash light, but the front camera is not much it is just 1.3 mega pixels.
Connectivity Options: It has various connectivity options like WiFi, GPS, BlueTooth, NFC, Wifi Direct, GSM sim connectivity and 3g + 4G supported.
Sensors: LG Google Nexus 5 has a wide range of smart sensors like Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Barometer, Compass/ Magnetometer, Accelerometer, Gyroscope etc.
Requirements to Root LG Google Nexus 5
- First of all you should take a full backup of your device’s data and your personal data like images / pictures, galleries, videos, contacts etc; you can also use a free app to do this process that will automatically backup your data on your computer through WiFi or USB cable. You can get many free backup applications on the Google play store.
- Charge your smart phone’s battery to 60 to 70 percent.
- Disable the antivirus programs in your device.
- Enable the Installation from unknown devices option, if you have already enabled this option then just skip this step, but if your do not know that how to enable this feature of android system then just follow this short instruction.
Go to Menu > Setting > Security > scroll and find the option if unknown sources and tick it to enable that option. After enabling it you can install any application in your LG google nexus 5 outside from the play store also.
- Download King Root utility application tool direct in your device’s memory.
Steps to Root Nexus 5 Android Smart Phone – HOW TO
- First of all download the rooting utility app direct to your smart phone, now go to file manager and locate that download APK file and tap on the file to install it on your smart phone.
- After successful installation just open that app from your phone’s menu and you can see a message in that application that “root access is unavailable”.
- Here you have need to tap on the big button “Start Root” and you will see a process on your LG Google smart phone’s screen and you can see the completed percentage of the process in that tool.
- After a few minutes this process will be finished and your device will be rooted successfully, now close the tool and reboot your device and again open that rooting tool “king root” and now you will see the message that “Root access available” that will confirm that you have rooted your LG Google Nexus 5 smart phone successfully.