If you have the LG G4 H815 then we have a good news for you that now you can enjoy the taste of android 6.0 Marshmallow on your device and we will also guide the full method that how you can do this process and you can do it with some simple steps. We will do this updating process through the stock flash-able rom and may be you get some bugs in the system. Before starting this upgrading process you should unlock the bootloader of your device and also install the TWRP recovery in your latest android smart phone.
- This tutorial and content is just for LG G4 model H815 international variant only so before starting re check your device model.
- com is not responsible for any kind of damage / bricked device or any other problem in your device during this stock flash-able rom installation or after this process so just proceed at your own risk.
Requirements to Update LG G4 H815 to Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- When you want to start the upgrade your device’s operating system you should take the full backup of your device’s data always and also take the backup of your personal data like images, galleries etc. I will suggest you to use a free application to do this backup process that will store your all data on your computer and it can again restore your data on your LG G4 with very ease.
- Your device should have unlocked bootloader if your bootloader is not unlocked then you cannot flash the stock rom of Android 6.0 Marshmallow on your device. So if you have not unlocked the boot loader first of all unlock it by following this official link.
- Your device should have installed a latest version of TWRP recovery and if you have not installed it yet then you can download the TWRP recovery from this link.
- Make sure that you have 80 percent charged battery level of your device.
- Download the USB drivers of LG G4 in your computer and install.
- Download these files on your windows computer.
Now we are going to start the process of upgrade the operating system so just follow the simple and easy steps below!
Steps to Flash Android 6.0 Marshmallow on LG G4
- So guys first of all download the files from the above links, Modem, System, Boot, BootLoader.
- After that now connect your device with your windows computer through a USB cable and move all the downloaded files in the root memory of your device.
- Now just remove the device from the computer and turn of it and boot your LG G4 to TWRP recovery mode. if you don’t know that how to boot your device to recovery mode then just follow this instruction below!
Press and hold volume down + Power button at the same time and leave the buttons when you see the logo.
- Now in the recovery mode just find and tap on the install option and just locate the Rom files that you have downloaded and moved the root memory of your phone.
- After selecting all those files swipe the confirmation button and install these files on your device and it will take some minutes to finish this installation process.
- After this successful installation of Android 6.0 Marshmallow on your device now just reboot your device to normal boot.
Congratulations! Now you are on the latest version of android operating system and just taste this Marshmallow and leave your comments about it.