In this post you can learn that how you can root your Samsung galaxy Note 4 (all variants) with some simple and easy steps and with the help of king rooting application tool that is a famous utility tool for rooting purpose. If you have not a computer and want to root your smart phone then you can do it because KingRoot is an application that will be installed on your smart phone and it also work with just 1 click that means you have no need to do long processes and you can do it without computer.
After rooting process your smart phone’s warranty will be void you will not be able to claim for your official warranty of Samsung Galaxy Note 4 device.
TechieSprout.com will not be responsible for any kind of issue, damage or bricked device after this process or during this rooting process, you will be responsible for any kind of issue on your smart phone “galaxy note 4”.
Requirements to Root Galaxy Note 4
- First of all as I ever say that take a complete backup of your device’s data like contacts, galleries, images etc. You can also get a full backup automatically by the free applications, you can find many apps on the Google play store, like as Auto backups etc.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Samsung phone; please follow the step to enable this feature.
Menu > Settings > About Phone > Scroll and find the build number and tap on it 6 tp 7 times with speed, it will be enabled the developers options on your handset, now go back to Menu > Settings > Developer Options > Scroll and find the USB Debugging option and tick it to enable this feature in your android system.
- Re check your android smart device’s model number and match it with note 4, if you have any other model do not follow these instructions.
- Make sure that you have 50 to 70 percent of charged battery level on your galaxy note 4.
Easy Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- First of all download this king root application on your computer, Download King Root Application (APK).
(If you do not want to use a computer or if you do not have computer then you can download this utility tool on your smart phone directly.)
- Now connect your handset with your windows computer through a USB cable and move that downloaded APK file to your root memory of smart handset and then you can unplug it from your windows computer.
- Now just open the file manager on your device and locate the king rooting app and install it on your handset, if you do not enable unknown sources on your mobile then enable this feature, please follow the instruction to enable this feature on your android system.
Menu > Setting > Security > scroll and find the “Installation from Unknown sources” and tick it to enable this feature and after that you can install application on your mobile outside from Google play store.
- After successfully installation of the KingRoot application now just go to menu and find the new icon of King Application tool and launch it.
You can also check your phone’s model number, IMEI etc in this application.
- Now you can see a big button of “Start Root” in this tool, just tap on the start root button and then you will see a process on your smart phone’s screen that will be completed in few minutes. After finishing this rooting process you will see a green tick on your galaxy note 4 screen.
- Now just reboot your Samsung phone and go to Google play store and install rooting checker application that will confirm you that your device has been rooted successfully.
So guys it was the simple method and tutorial to easily root your Samsung galaxy note 4 with just 1 click and if you liked our effort then please like and share this page with your friends, and social friends, if you have any issue or download link is broken please comment below.