Hello guys, today in this post we are posting a famous and latest series smart phone’s rooting tutorial with step by step, simple and easy instructions, it is a latest and good smart phone with cheap price. Here we have managed a method to getting root access on Samsung galaxy J1 without computer so if you do not have a computer then you can still do this. There are many benefits of rooting our devices because we can increase our handsets internal memories by uninstalling the pre-installed applications and we also unlock many features of android in our Samsung galaxy J1.
Samsung Galaxy J1 Specs and Features
This is a latest released smart phone device; it was released in year of January 2015 by the Samsung electric industries, It comes with 4.3 inches smart touch screen and 1.2 GHZ dual core processor with 512 MB ram. To check its detailed specs please read the following content below!
Display: It has 4.2 inches smart touch mobile screen with 480X800 pixels resolution, and the PPI rate (pixel per inch) is 217.
Camera: It has 5 mega pixels rear camera and 2 mega pixels front camera and the back camera has a good flash light. But this smart phone is not much good to take high quality pictures and images.
Hardware: It has 1.2GHz dual core processor with 512 MB of Ram so its speed is not much good and we cannot play heavy games on this device. It comes with 4 GB internal storage only but you can expand its disk space or memory any time by inserting a micro-SD card but the expandable limit is 128 MB. It has an 1860 MAH battery that is removable and you can remove and change it any time.
Colors: It is available in White, Blue and Black colors.
Software / Operating System: Samsung Galaxy J1 comes with android 4.4.4 KitKat version, which is my favorite android version.
Connectivity: It has a wide range of connectivity options like Wi-Fi, GPS, NFC, Wi-Fi Direct, FM Radio, Wi-Fi standards supported, Bluetooth, 2 SIMs mobile connections supported.
3G / 4G support: Samsung Galaxy J1 is 3G supported but it does not support 4G or LTE internet.
Sensors: It has 3 useful sensors, Compass/ Magnetometer, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor.
Requirements to root Samsung Galaxy J1
- Create a backup of your device’s all data to your computer by using a free application; you can download many free backup apps from Google play store.
- Working internet connection on your smart phone.
- Make sure you have 60 to 70 percent of charged battery level on your device.
- Towel Root APK
- Enable unknown sources installation in your smart phone by following this instruction,
Menu > Settings > Security > and here you will find the option of enable third party applications, after enabling this feature you can install applications outside from the Google play store.
Caution: TechieSprout.com is not responsible for any problem or data loss in your Samsung galaxy J1 during this root process or after this rooting process.
Instructions to Root Samsung Galaxy J1 without Computer
- So guys first of all download the Towel Root application on your android smart phone by the above link.
- Now install that application on your device, after installation completed just open this Towel Rooting utility application tool on your smart phone device.
- Here in this app you will see an option of “Make It Rain” just tap on this option.
- After this step you will see a process on your Samsung galaxy J1 and this process will be completed in a short time.
So guys after this process your device will be rooted successfully with this simple and easy step without computer.