Hello guys, today in this tutorial post I will completely guide you that how to install CyanogenMod 12.1 on Moto X Play device. The android applications are the most well used and well liked over the world and there are many of the best applications in the market that people love to use. Sometimes the android smart phones need to be rooted to allow all the application to run without any problem on the latest versions of the android firmware devices.
So all of the users that want to root their smart phones they first have to install a custom ROM in their device to run the application of the rooting device. The Moto X Play users have many of the custom ROMs to get the latest android version installed on their device. The best application to root your Moto X Play smart phone is CyanogenMod 12.1 that are based on the Android Lollipop version and it has increased the features and ability of the application as well.
The best performance is provided by the application to ensure having best battery life. So all of the people that are interested to install the CM 12.1 needed to have rooted smart phone and then the complete step by step guide is provided downwards to install the CyanogenMod 12.1 on the Moto X Play device.
Basic Requirements to Install CyanogenMod 12.1 on Moto X Play
- Before proceeding to the installation take complete backup of the data from the smart phone.
- Enable USB debugging mode in the smart phone to install the android firmware. To enable the USB Debugging go the settings> Developer options> Enable USB Debugging mode.
- Fully charge your Moto X Play smart phone to start the installation on the device. The battery level must be 80% for the process.
- Install the proper USB drivers of your device on the computer to make sure to connect your smart phone to the computer.
- All of the users will have root access on their smart phones and a recovery is also installed on the device before the installation.
- Download the ROM file and the GAAPS file from the internet to start the process of the installation.
Ste by Step process of installation of the CyanogenMod 12.1 on the Moto X Play
- First of all connect your Moto X play device to the computer and move the downloaded files to the internal memory of the smart phone.
- When the files are moved to the internal memory of the device turn off your smart phone and then start it into the recovery mode.
- To boot the device into the recovery mode hold on the Home Key+ Volume Down+ Power ON and enter into the Recovery mode.
- After booting the recovery mode wipe all of the sections of the smart phone such as wipe cache and dalvik cache.
- When the wipe completed go to the options menu and start install.
- Now load the ROM file from the internal memory and then swipe to flash the device and the flashing will take few minutes to complete the process on your Moto X Play device.
- When the flash completed on the smart phone load the GAAPS file in the same way and flashes the ROM file.
- When the flashing complete reboot your android smart phone device into the normal mode and the installation of the CyanogenMod 12.1 on the device is completed.
This is the complete step by step guide of the installation of the CyanogenMod 12.1 on the Moto X Play devices and keep in mind that we are not responsible to any of the damage occurs during the installation of the android firmware so proceed the installation on your own risk and we hope you will find it easy and exciting as well. So enjoy the latest version of the CM 12.1 on your Moto X Play smart phone and get the best features of the latest version on the android smart phone.