The Samsung has launched many of the latest smart phones and tablets for the use of the people all around the world but still there are some restrictions made by the company to run the applications on the operating system of the tablets. These restrictions control the users and never install some of the applications without proper permissions on the tablets.
The restrictions are made to provided best working features to the users and also to install only quality application from the Google Play Store that never cause problems to the performance of the tablets. On the other side the developers also created some of the custom ROM’s that helps the users get out of this issue and enable their device to install any of the application from the Google Play Store and to run it without any proper permission as well.
Here on this page we provide the step by step root guide of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.0 and we hope that all of the users will enjoy the latest features and applications on the Galaxy Tab 8.0. So just follow the guide given below for the Galaxy Tab 8.0 and get work done in few minutes.
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.0 must be Bootloader unlocked before starting the rooting process of the device.
- Download the root package from the link and it has the Odin application to rooting the device.
- Proper USB drivers are required for the Galaxy Tab 8.0 to connect it to the computer.
- If the Odin application doesn’t run from the package that was installed try any other Odin application.
- The rooting process of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.0 void the warranty of the smart phone so be aware of this before starting the installation.
Step by Step Guide of rooting the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.0
- First of all download the Rooting package for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.0 SM-T335L from the internet to your computer. The file will store in the local downloads folder in the computer.
- Now move the file to the desktop of the PC and easily extract the zip file into a folder on the desktop that will have the Odin application installer.
- Now enable the USB debugging mode in the device and to enable it go to Settings> Developer Options> USB Debugging mode.
- Now turn off the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.0 by long pressing the Power OFF button. And boot it into the download mode.
- For the download mode press and hold the three keys Power ON+ Home Key+ Volume Down at once and then use volume up key to select the download mode in the menu.
- Now connect your Galaxy Tab 8.0 to the computer with the help of proper USB cable and USB drivers for the Samsung device that is officially available on the company’s website.
- Now open the Odin user- interface and it will connect your device to the application when the color of the ID COM Port has changed to the yellow or blue means your device is connected now.
- Now click on the PDA or AP button in the application and navigate to the folder on the desktop to load the files into the application.
- When the files are loaded into the application easily click on the Start button to begin the installation and flashing of the device and this will take few minutes to complete the process of the rooting Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.0.
- The Pass message will come on the screen as the installation completes the process of rooting your device and will also reboot your device to start in the normal mode.
This is done and you have successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.0 and now you can enjoy the features and the performance of the Rooted device.