The Amazon 7 tablet is the most advanced and the great featured tablet having the best android version for the users and the people around the world like the performance and the reliability of the Amazon fire 7. The Amazon tablet got the best from the market and the performance is also enhanced in the latest version.
This is the updated version of the kindle tablet that was early released by the Amazon. The Amazon tablets are highly liked by the reason that it has the best support for almost all of the highly graphical contents applications and games that need to have a kitkat android version for the best performance of the applications.
Now the Amazon has upgraded the version of the android from the kitkat to the CyanogenMod 12.1 for all of the users to enjoy the best in the Amazon 7 2015. With the latest release of the CM 12.1 version of the android the users can easily get many of the working features that might lacking in the older versions of the android. So all of the users can now easily upgrade their android version to the CM 12.1 version and they also need to have TWRP recovery mode in their devices before proceeding to the installation of the CyanogenMod 12.1 on the Amazon tablet 7 2015. Here is the step by step tutorial of the installation follows the steps and get your work done in short time.
- This guide is only working for the Amazon Fire 7 2015 only and might not work on any other versions of the Amazon tablets so don’t try it on any other device.
- The TWRP recovery must be installed on the device before the installation.
- Properly install the USB drivers of your Amazon Fire 7 to connect your device to the computer easily.
- Download the file named CM 12.1 ROM (cm-12.1-20151116-UNOFFICIAL-ford.zip) and Google Apps.
- Your device must be root with latest version of SuperSU v2.46.
- The device must be fully charged to start the installation or at least having 80% charging remaining in the battery.
Step by Step tutorial of installation of CM 12.1 on Amazon Fire 7 2015
- First of all download the CM 12.1 ROM from the internet as well as the Google Apps to your computer.
- When installed move all of the zip files to the internal memory of the device and save it on the top and easy to get in the installation.
- After moving the files to the device reboot your device and turn it ON into the Custom Recovery mode. For the custom recovery mode selection press and hold Power ON key+ Volume Down+ Home key for a while.
- In the TWRP recovery first make the backup of all of the files from selecting backup option from the menu and store all the data first.
- Wipe all of the data from the device like Dalvik Cache, System data and Cache data as well.
- Now select the Install option from the TWRP menu and it will ask for the file to load. Easily select the ROM file from the internal storage to load and start the installation process.
- After the installation completes return to the main menu and install the Google Apps and Super SU and confirm to start the installation.
- After the installations completes reboot the device normally that will take few minutes to start into the normal mode after the installation of the CM 12.1 ROM on the device.
Now you are done with the installation of the CM 12.1 ROM on the Amazon Fire 7 2015 and you will see a new boot logo that means the installation is successful and you can use the updated version of the CM 12.1 ROM on your Amazon Fire tablet 7 2015.