Nowadays the android application are secured with security and it need to have proper features or requirements to install the application on the device and to get the benefits of the applications as well. The smart phones are having the android version that are supportive to the android application but sometimes the Google Play store doesn’t allow the installation of the applications on specific devices.
So all of that users that feel some of the problems during the installation of the specific applications they all need to have root their device to allow the installations without permissions and they can install any of the application from the Google Play store easily. Here in this page we share the root process of the Samsung Galaxy Tab Active Wi-Fi users to install the applications from the play store and enjoy all of the applications running on your device as well.
So easily follow the guide and the steps we share and get the device rooted with the latest system that allow the installation of any application from the Google play store and enjoy the performance of the Samsung Galaxy Tab Active.
- Before the installation the users need to have Bootloader unlocked device and Samsung device with Chainfire’s CF-Root tool for the Samsung Galaxy Tab Active.
- Download the Rooting package of the Samsung Galaxy Tab Active and save all of the files to PC.
- Proper USB Drivers are required for the Samsung Galaxy Tab Active Wi-Fi.
- Download any other version of the Odin flashing tool if the package doesn’t run on your computer.
Step by Step Root Guide of Samsung Galaxy Tab Active Wi-Fi (SM-T3360)
- First of all download the Root bundle of the Samsung Galaxy Tab Active Wi-Fi and moved the files from the Downloads folder to the desktop and save it on the desktop to run easily.
- When the files are moved to the desktop folder extract the zip files into the folder by right click on the icon and select “extract here” option given in the tab. The extract will complete in few seconds and then you can see the Odin flash tool and CF-Root tool in the folder.
- Now install the Odin flashing tool into the computer and a shortcut will be available as soon as the installation ends. The shortcut will have name as Odin user-interface.
- When the Odin installation completes navigate to the options of the device and reboot your smart phone by pressing the Power key for few seconds.
- Now reboot your Samsung Galaxy Tab Active Wi-Fi into the Download mode and for this press and hold the Volume Down key+ Home key+ Power ON for short time and a screen will appear on the device soon. Now press Volume up to select the download mode.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy Tab Active Wi-Fi to the computer through proper USB cable and USB drivers for the Samsung Galaxy Tab Active Wi-Fi device.
- The Odin application will change the color to yellow or blue that is the sign of proper connection of the device with the computer.
- When your device is properly connected click on the PDA button or AP button in the application to start flashing your device.
- Now click on the Start button to begin the installation and flashing of the Samsung Galaxy Tab Active Wi-Fi device and the application will start the flashing of the device.
- When the Odin application completes the process of the installation of your device it will give a Pass message on the screen that is the sign of successful Rooting of your device.
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab Active Wi-Fi will reboot after the installation and will start normally in few minutes.
This is done with the Rooting of the Samsung Galaxy Tab active Wi-Fi with the latest system and enabling your device to run any of the application as well. Keep in touch for more updates about the android devices and software.