This is the complete guide for the installation of the Android 6.0 Marshmallow on Sony Xperia Z2 for all those users that found it hard to update their version to latest firmware. Follow the step given below and you will done with the installation in few minutes.
Sony Xperia Z2 is the latest release smart phone in the market with lots of new features and capacity to run the application without any permissions and now the developers has launched the latest android version 6.0 Marshmallow for the Sony Xperia Z2 and here we provide the complete step by step guide of the installation of the android version 6.0 Marshmallow on the Sony Xperia Z2 for the interest of the users.
The users of the Sony Xperia Z2 are happy with the features and performance of the smart phone and they love to use lots of applications on their Xperia Z2. The latest version of the android 6.0 Marshmallow has come with some of the best features that users will really enjoy and it has cleared many of the issues as well that users has problem with.
Requirements to Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow on Xperia Z2 using AOSP ROM
- Backup all of the personal data from the device like SMS, Music, Videos, Pictures, Contacts and other personal things that can be used another time as well.
- Download the Fastboot and ADB from the link and configure it as well.
- Download the Android SDK from the link and save it into the computer.
- Download the USB drivers for the Sony Xperia Z2 and install into the PC that helps to connect your device to the computer.
- Enable USB Debugging mode in the device that is located in the Settings> Developer Options.
- Charge the device at least 80% to start the installation process on the smart phone.
Installation of Android 6.0 Marshmallow on Xperia Z2
- Download the SuperSU, Google Apps package and boot image file from the links and keep the zip files into the computer on the desktop.
- Now connect your Sony Xperia Z2 to the computer easily and move the files into the internal storage of the device.
- When moved reboot the device and start into Bootloader mode and for this you will have to hold and press the Volume Down+ Home key+ Power ON for a while till the Bootloader menu appear on the screen of the device.
- Now connect your device to the computer into Fastboot and provide the command as “adb reboot bootlaoder”.
- Extract the zip files that were downloaded from the internet and get the .img file from the folder.
- Now rename the boot and system easily and save is as boot.img and system.img.
- Open the Command Prompt and give the command: fastboot devices and then type the command” fastboot flash boot boot.img”
- When finished give the command” fastboot flash system system.img”
- Now reboot your device and start into the recovery mode and install the Google apps package and SuperSU files.
- The installation will complete in few seconds and your Sony Xperia Z2 will automatically restart and this is done to the installation.
You have successfully installed the Android 6.0 Marshmallow on the Sony Xperia Z2 and we hope that all of the users’ will really enjoy the latest system and android version as well on their device. Still if you are having any of the problems of the installation of the Android 6.0 Marshmallow on the Sony Xperia Z2 you can easily contact us below in the comment box.