This tutorial is for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910F with build number N910FXXU1COJ3 and we hope that all of the users of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 will enjoy the features and the performance of the latest android firmware as well. The roll out of the android version will officially start in few weeks and still the users can install this and they will have to follow the steps below for the update of android version to 5.1.1 Lollipop.
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is the latest smart phone of the Samsung brand and it has the most well liked features that are highly enjoyed by the people and now the Samsung has launched the latest version of the android version 5.1.1 lollipop for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and here we show the complete step by step tutorial of the installation of the Android version 5.1.1 lollipop on the Galaxy Note 4 N910F.
Requirements to Install Android 5.1.1 Lollipop on the Galaxy Note 4 N910F
- Backup all the data from the smart phone in order to install the latest version of the android firmware of 5.1.1 Lollipop.
- Download and install the USB Drivers for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 to connect it with the PC easily.
- Disable Antivirus applications and Samsung KIES from the smart phone before starting the installation. Enable USB Debugging mode from the developer options in the setting in the menu.
- Fully charge your smart phone before the process of installation.
- The android firmware will replaced the old version and custom ROM installed in the device as well.
Step by Step tutorial of installation Android 5.1.1 Lollipop on the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910F
- First of all download the android version 5.1.1 Lollipop and Odin v3.10.7 for the smart phone and save it into the computer.
- When the download finished extract the files into the folder and find the file tar.md5 and install the Odin v3.10.7 on the PC. The installation will create a short cut of the Odin application on the desktop of computer.
- Reboot your smart phone into the download mode and for this hold the Volume down+ Home key+ Power ON keys at once until the menu appear on the screen of your mobile.
- Now connect your smart phone to the computer and open the Odin application from the desktop of the PC. The Odin application will search for your device and will show message Added when it is connected.
- Now click AP button in the Odin application and navigate to the downloaded android version files to start the installation of the android version upgrade.
- The Odin application will easily load the file and will start the installation in few seconds as well.
- Uncheck the Re partition option given in the Odin application menu before starting the installation on the smart phone.
- When all the things completed easily click on the Start button given at the end of the Odin application to begin the installation process of the installation of android 5.1.1 Lollipop on the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910F.
- The Odin will start the process and will take few minutes to complete and will reboot your device once the installation successfully completed and at the end Odin application will give the Pass message on the screen that means you device is upgraded to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop.
This is done with the installation of the android version 5.1.1 Lollipop on the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and you can now enjoy the latest features and bugs free applications on the smart phone.