The Android 5.1.1 lollipop version is the latest update for the Samsung Galaxy and here we show the users the complete step by step guide of the installation of the android version and they can easily update their android version to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop.
As the Samsung Galaxy E7 is the latest smart phone that is released by the Samsung brand in the market and it has many of the lovely features added for the users and to their needs as well. After the release of the device in the market the developers started to launch the latest android update for the device and they recently launch the latest android 5.1.1 lollipop for the Galaxy E7 that is officially rolled out and the users are getting the proper notifications on their devices to update their android version.
Here we show the complete guide for all of our users to update their version of the Samsung Galaxy E7 and also be able to get the future notifications as well on the smart phone from the Samsung Company. Just easily follow up the steps given below to update your android version 5.1.1 Lollipop on Samsung Galaxy E7.
Requirements to Update Samsung Galaxy E7 to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Stock Firmware
- Download the USB drivers of the Samsung galaxy E7 to the computer and install it on the PC.
- Disable all of the antivirus and Samsung KIES on your device.
- Enable USB Debugging mode on the Galaxy E7 fro the Developer options in settings.
- Take complete backup of the data from the device and setting as well.
- Your custom recovery will be replaced with the Stock firmware of the Android 5.1.1
- Fully charge your Galaxy E7 to start the installation on the device.
Step by Step tutorial of installation Android 5.1.1 on Samsung Galaxy E7
- First of all download the official android 5.1.1 Lollipop and Odin v3.10.7 and save the zip files on the desktop of the PC.
- Now extract the zip files into the folder and now install the Odin v3.10.7 into PC and a shortcut will appear as the installation completes.
- Now reboot your smart phone into the Download mode by pressing the Volume Down+ Home key+ Power ON for a while.
- Now connect your Samsung Galaxy E7 to the computer through the proper USB cable and drivers and open Odin application as well.
- When the device is connected the Odin application will give a message says Added means that your Samsung Galaxy E7 is now connected to the Odin v3.10.7 correctly.
- Now click on AP button the application will ask for the files needed that you download in the start and navigate to the tar.md5 firmware file to start the installation.
- Uncheck the RE Partition option in the Odin software before starting the installation on your smart phone and then click on the Start button below to start the process of the installation.
- The installation will start and will take few minutes to update your version to the stock firmware of the Android 5.1.1 lollipop version on the Samsung Galaxy E7 and will reboot your smart phone as the installation completes.
This is done with the installation of the Android version 5.1.1 Lollipop on the Galaxy E7 and you can now enjoy the latest firmware installed on your device. We hope all of the users will find this guide of the installation easy and they will update their android version in few minutes using this step by step guide for the installation of android 5.1.1 lollipop on the Samsung Galaxy E7.