In this rooting tutorial post I am going to tell you that how you can easily root your Xiaomi RedMi Note 2 running on android 5.0 lollipop, and we will do this process with the help of KingRoot application and we will do this all process without computer or laptop, so we have no need to use any complicated method for rooting of this device.
Specs and Features of Xiaomi RedMi Note 2
This is a recently released gadget and it was released in August 2015, and it has a high speed octa-core processor and high resolution also. Xiaomi is a new company that is making and designing mobile / smart phones, TVs, computers, and some other electronic products, and this is most selling brand in the market of India.
Display: It has 5.50 touch large screen size with the high resolution of 1080×1920 pixels and the Pixel per Inch (PPI) rate is 400 that will give you a high quality video playback performance.
Hardware: It has a very good speed 2.0 ghz Octa core processor with 2 GB of memory Ram that will give you a very high speed mobile phone and you will not get any stuck or hang problem while playing games etc. It processer is made by MediaTel helio X10. Xiaomi RedMi Note 2 has 16 GB of internal disk memory storage and you can enhance its memory any time by inserting a memory card or stick and you can upgrade your disk space or memory up to 32 GB. Its weight is just 160 grams and dimension is 152.00 X 76.00 X 8.25, and it has 3600 MAH battery and it is removable so you can remove the battery anytime.
Camera: It has 13 mega pixels of rear camera with a high power led flash light that can make day in night and its front cam is just 5 mega pixels only.
Software: It comes with android 5.0 lollipop with the skin of MIUI 7.
Connectivity: Xiaomi RedMi Note 2 has many features and options of connectivity like Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, Infrared, Wi-Fi direct, FM and it has 2 mobile Sims connections option that means you can run your 2 mobile phone connections on this gadget.
Sensors: This smart phone “Xiaomi RedMi Note 2” has a wide range of sensors like Compass, magnetometer, proximity sensor, Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor.
Requirements to Root Xiaomi RedMi Note 2 with King Root
- First of all take a backup of your device’s all data and save it anywhere.
- Charge your smart phone’s battery 50 percent or above.
- Enable unknown sources installation on your device, you can follow the step to learn that how to enable this feature, Go to settings > security > device administration > now just find the unknown devices and tick this option to enable this feature.
- Download the King Root application, and install it on your Xiaomi RedMi Note 2 device.
Steps to Root Xiaomi RedMi Note 2 without Computer
- Now after finishing the installation of the king application on your device you will see a new icon of this application on the menu screen of your smart phone device, so just tap it to open that application tool.
- Now here you will see a big button of “start root” so just tap on this button, it will start the rooting process of your smart phone device, in a few minutes you will see that the process has been finished and you will see a sign of green tick that means your device has been rooted successfully.
- Now just reboot your smart phone gadget device after restart your device will be fully rooted.
You can check the status of root of your device by installing any root checker application, you can get it free from Google play store easily and free.
Caution: after rooting your device your “Xiaomi RedMi Note 2” mobile phone’s warranty will be void so think before starting.