Find out the tutorial with step by step procedure on How to Root Sony Xperia C3 Dual android smartphones without PC (Desktop)
Hello visitors and readers, Sony Xperia C3 Dual is a latest android smart phone and in this rooting tutorial post we are going to teach you that how you can root this smart phone with simple and easy steps without computer or laptop in a very short time. To get root access on this mobile gadget we will use the king root application that is totally free so we are not going to spend any penny to get the rooting access and the king root app download link is also available in this post. After rooting your Sony Xperia C3 Dual phone you can delete unwanted installed applications and features and you can also install the root required applications like backup buddy etc and you can also install the custom built recovery application like CWM or TWRP.
Sony Xperia C3 Dual Specifications and Features
This full featured smart phone from Sony was launched in July 2014 and with touch screen size 5.5 inches and 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, this is a quad core processer android smart phone and it has 1 GB of memory Ram so you can enjoy all latest applications and games on this gadget, this phone has comes with android 4.4.4 kitkat version. Now read its detailed specifications and features below!
Display: it has 5.50 inches touch screen size and it has 1280×720 pixels resolution quality.
Hardware: it has 1.2GHz quad core processor that is made by Qualcomm Snapdragon, Ram is 1 GB with 8 GB internal storage but you can expand the memory any time by inserting a microSD memory card, you can expand its memory up to 32 GB. It battery is 2500 MAH but you cannot remove its battery, and SAR value is 0.53.
Camera Specs: Its 8 mega pixels rear camera has a very high quality HD video and capture camera that will give you a very realistic result of pictures and videos, its front camera is 5.0 mega pixels.
Android Version: it comes with android 4.4.4 kitkat that is a very fast and bug free version.
Connectivity options: Sony Xperia C3 Dual has a wide range of connectivity options like Wi-Fi, WI-Fi Standard support 802.11 b/ g/ n, GPS, NFC, Bluetooth, FM Radio and 2 networks GSM Sims.
“Rooting process will void your smart phone’s official warranty, to claim the warranty of your Sony Xperia C3 Dual then just un-root it first.”
Requirements to Root Sony Xperia C3 Dual without Computer
- This is no data loss process but I will recommend you to create a backup of your all personal data like images, pictures, video galleries etc. You can install a free application to perform this action in a short time with ease.
- Charge your smart phone’s battery up to 60 percent before getting started.
- Unable unknown source option from your android setting, just go to Menu > Settings > Security > Find unknown sources installation and tick it.
Step by step guide to Root Sony Xperia C3 Dual without Computer
- So guys to start this process just download this king root application that is a famous rooting utility tool, you can download this app’s APK from this link > Download King Root, and download this utility tool directly on your smart phone because we are not going to use laptop or computer.
- Now install this downloaded application on your Sony Xperia C3 Dual.
- After installation just open this new installed application on your mobile and here in this application you will see a message that “Root access is Not Available” that’s mean you’re smart phone has not rooting access and it is an un-rooted device.
- Below of that message you will see a button of “start root” you have need to tap it to start the rooting process, so just tap it and wait, it will take just 2 to 3 minutes to complete this process, after completing your device will be restarted but if not then please reboot your Sony Xperia C3 Dual device manually.
So guys you have completed all the process of getting root access on your Sony Xperia C3 Dual without using the computer or laptop easily and I am sure that you have liked this simple and easy tutorial so if you have liked our effort please share this page to your social wall and if you want to ask anything then just leave your comments below!