Android is an operating system with open source, which allows the software to be freely modified and distributed by device makers, wireless operators, and application developers.
With a user base of more than one billion people, making it an operating system smart phone that is most widely used in the world. The development of the Android OS is indeed becoming more sophisticated and have received fixes and updates that are very significant.
Lots of features and new tricks, that you should use to make it easy to operate and useful. Here are 6 simple and useful tips that should be known to every user of Android.
1. Safe Mode
Just like a computer , Android also has a Safe Mode or Safe mode. For example, if you find certain problems with Safe Mode you can find out the existing problems for applications that you install or a problem with the software. Here’s how to get into Safe Mode:
- The first step is to turn off the phone first.
- Next, press and hold the Power button simultaneously with the volume button (-).
- When the phone has started to light up can immediately release the button.
- Then the phone will go directly to Safe Mode.
- Safe Mode Feature is active and will give you a sign reading messages on the screen.
2. Hiding files with Folder .nomedia
Each person must have some files private, who do not want others to see. To hide the file turns out you do not need to use additional applications you know . You only need to create a new folder with the name .nomedia in the folder that contains the files you want to hide.
For example, if you have a folder named ” indias”, we moved all the personal files such as pictures, videos, or documents in this folder. To hide the contents of this folder, you only need to create a new folder with the name .nomedia. Then all the files in the folder “indias” which will be hidden and will not be visible in the gallery.
3. Set the USB Connection Type
If you are using Android 6.0 Marshmallow. When you connect the phone to a PC via a data cable, setting default simply be charging only. To transfer a file you have to open the notification area and select MTP mode.
To change the settings default to be directly in MTP mode. The way through the setting, make sure you have enabled the developer options. Open the developer options> USB configuration select> select MTP or any other mode you want to use as the default .
4. Disable Notifications Recommendation Video YouTube
Who does not love streaming on YouTube ? If you frequently use the YouTube app, sometimes like no notifications recommendations regarding the next video to watch. And we’ve watched the video, so a little annoying. Fortunately in updating the latest YouTube app, you can disable the notification. Here’s how:
- Open the YouTube app and make sure that you’re connected to the internet.
- Press the three points up in the upper right corner and select ” Settings “.
- Next select ” Notifications “, this menu will not appear if you are not connected to the internet.
- Now turn off the ” Recommended videos ” and the finished.
5. Turn off the Autocorrect
Features Autocorrect is meant to protect you from embarrassing misspellings or grammatical errors. Unfortunately the automatic correction is sometimes choose the wrong word, so that the purpose and objective of the message was distorted.
To be able to type comfortably, better turn off the automatic correction feature. Adjust to the Indonesian language and still enable next-word suggestions. To turn off the automatic correction feature can be found in the settings, select the language and input, and set according to the type of keyboard you use.
6. Using Location-Based Reminders
Activities of daily hectic, sometimes make us miss something. The solution is to create a reminder, more cool again location-based reminders . So when you’re near in the location you have created a reminder, you’ll get a notification. Cool, right? You can use Google Keep or Google Now .