These Days Android phones are not a luxury / expensive, because almost everyone has and uses the Android-based smartphone. Therefore, the developers constantly improve the functionality of Android itself every time. Even today the Android smartphone ,we can also use or take advantage of into a computer mouse / laptop.
For those of you who are curious and interested to make Android smartphone into a mouse to PC (Laptop / Computer), Follow the steps below.
1. Using Application gPad
- The initial step then ana must first install the client on the HP Androud gPad the download here – >> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobisters.android.remote.client&hl=en
- If already installed on the HP Android, and also install the client on the device gPad server PC (computer / laptop), download here – >> http://www.gpad.mobi/content/en/setup
- When the installation process is finished, plainly plug HP Android to your computer / laptop using (a USB cable, Bluetooth or Wi-Fi). However, when using the wifi requires a computer’s IP address or setup the phone when the connection fails
- Furthermore gPad Open the application on your laptop / computer and let Active
- Then open the application on the HP Android gPad manner: Open the “Settings” button – >> select “Connection type” (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or USB cable)
- After that, go back in the menu “Settings” – >> menu that relavan (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or USB) – >> and click “Scan” (then select the computer as a couple)
- If the exit request to enter the IP, then enter the IP address of your computer
- Nowadays, you go to the main menu in the HP gPad Android app, then select ayau click “touchpad”.
2. Using the Intel Remote Keyboard (specifically Intel-based computers)
- Download Intel Remote Keyboard first and then install it on your Android Phone, download here – >> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.intel.remotekeyboard
- and also on PC Windows (for PC oerangkat select x86, x64, depending on the type of PC itself), download here – >> https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/24967
- Subsequently connect the HP Android and your computer with a Wi-Fi connection.
- Then do the application installation process
- Next go to the HP Android, and select the name of the computer that can connect via wifi
- Then will come the large-sized QR code, then scan with your HP camera ndroid
- Follow all the instructions given
It’s Quite easy.