If you have a Samsung Galaxy Tab A6 LTE T285& you want to root to do more with your device, then I have a very simple method for you. That is the SuperSU root exploit. With the SuperSU package, you can easily root your Galaxy Tab A6 just in a few seconds. Rooting of your Samsung Galaxy Tab A6 LTE T285 will remove the factory restrictions and unlock your device, so that you can customize your device to what you need. But before performing the rooting procedure, you need to install the latest custom recovery image like CWM or TWRP recovery on your Galaxy Tab A6 LTE T285. The custom recovery image is required as this is an unofficial procedure and to root your handset using the third party app (here is the SuperSU), you need to replace your stock recovery with a custom recovery.
Before starting the rooting process, you need to read and understand the given steps properly below as being an unofficial firmware, rooting your Galaxy Tab A6 will lose the warranty of your device and might end up with any unpleasant situation like brick or bug for which we will not take any responsibility. So proceed only if you are ready to take the responsibility yourself.
- A Samsung Galaxy Tab A6 LTE T285
- One PC pre-installed with Samsung USB drivers so that your device can connect to your computer.
- An original USB cable
- At least 50% battery left to avoid unwanted device shut down.
- Enable the USB Debugging option in your Samsung Galaxy Tab A6.
- Disable any antivirus program you run on both your device and your computer.
Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy Tab A6 LTE T285
- At first, download the SuperSU package from here for your Galaxy Tab A6 & save it on your desktop. Do not unzip the root package.
- Then enable the USB Debugging Option in the Settings section.
- Next, connect your device to your PC via USB & transfer the root package to your tablet.
- Unplug your device from your PC and power off your Tab A6 and then put it into recovery mode by pressing and holding the Power, Volume Up and Home buttons at the same time for a few seconds. Then, press the Volume Down to boot in the recovery after appearing a warning.
- In Recovery mode, select “Install” and choose the root package that you transferred to your Tab A6.
- Select or swipe to start and the flashing process will resume instantly. Post rooting your Galaxy Tab A6 will be rooted automatically.
- Once finished, go back to the Recovery mode menu and reboot your device from there.
That’s all! Now your Samsung has been successfully rooted with the SuperSU root kernel. In case you face any issues in the rooting process, feel free to ping us back in comment section. We shall try to find out some solution for you.