Good news for all Huawei Honor Note 8 Smartphone users. If you want to experience Android Nougat, you can now get it on your device with EMUI 5.0 Nougat Beta ROM. The Beta ROM brings for you the best Android Nougat experience by adding the new Nougat features on your device.
But how to flash this new Nougat Beta ROM on your Huawei Honor Note 8 Smartphone? Well, we have a step-by-step guide below for you which will lead you through the update. Of course, it’s bit tough for the newbies. But that doesn’t mean that the new Nougat ROM is not for you. You should have a detailed knowledge of the update process as assigned below.
Before performing the Nougat ROM update, you need to root your Huawei Honor Note 8 Smartphone and install the latest Custom Recovery image (TWRP or CWM). Also you need to make a full backup of your important data before starting the process. You need to install the Huawei Honor drivers on your PC to easily connect it to your Smartphone. Make sure to keep at least 70% power left in your device to keep out of unexpected shutdown during the update. If not, your device may get bricked.
The new EMUI 5.0 Nougat Beta ROM update is especially meant for the Huawei Honor Note 8 Smartphone and hence should not be used in any other devices. It’s all your responsibility to proceed to the update as we shall never take responsibility if any issue or bug created during the update on your device.
Steps to Flash EMUI 5.0 Nougat Beta ROM on Huawei Honor Note 8
- First of all download the EMUI 5.0 Nougat Beta ROM files for your Honor Note 8 and save the update file on the desktop.
- After that, enable the USB Debugging option on your device.
- Next, plug your Smartphone to your PC via USB & transfer the downloaded update file to the internal storage/sd card of your device.
- Then switch off your Honor Note 8, detach the USB cable and boot it into Recovery mode by hold-pressing the Power and the Volume Up buttons together until you see the Huawei logo displayed on your smartphone, select the recovery option.
- Here, clear cache from your device by pressing the “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” option and then select “Wipe Cache Partition”.
- Now, install the downloaded update file on your handset. To start installation, tap on the “install zip from SD card” and select the update.zip file that you moved in.
- Swipe to start the installation process. Wait still it finishes.
- After the installation is successful, return to the Recovery menu, and select “reboot system now”.
That’s all you have to do. Did you face any issues with the update process? If not, then your Honor Note 8 Smartphone will start normally without any issues. Once done, you can browse through your Smartphone to experience the Android Nougat. Definitely let’s know the changes that you see in your Huawei Honor Note 8 post update. In case of any issues, feel free to let us know using the comment section. We shall try to find out a solution to your issue.