Nintendo DS Games is familiar with many of you. However, have you ever thought bring the Nintendo games on your iPhone/iPad, Here is the quick guide on how to experience Nintendo DS games on your iPhone running iOS 10 and higher without needing to jailbreak.
How to Play Nintendo DS Games on iPhone/iPad
- Play Nintendo DS Games Using NDS4iOS
- On your iPhone/iPad, launch Safari and access this link
- Tap on Get at the top of the screen, then scroll down and tap on NDS4iOS.
- Now tap the Install button to start installing the emulator. A pop-up will then appear for the confirmation, tap Install again when you are prompted.
- Go to Settings > General then choose Profile & Device management. Tap Profile and then Trust the new profile.
Now plug your iPhone to your computer, launch iTunes and select your device at the top left-hand corner. You will see NDS4iOS in the form of a dedicated app under File Sharing. Simply drag and drop Nintendo DS ROMS to enjoy your favorite games.
- Play Nintendo DS Games Using iNDS
- Launch Safari on your iPhone and browse this link
- Similarly, you do with NDS4iOS, tap on Apps at the top and tap on iNDS.
- Tap the Install button to start the installation. When appearing a pop-up that prompt you for the confirmation, tap on Install
- Once done, go to Settings > General. Also tap on Profile and Trust the new profile you just added.
These are two common ways to play Nintendo games on your iPhone/iPad without jailbreak. If you have other useful emulators, let’s know in the comment below.