There are numerous reasons to delete all history on your Android device. Security is one of the most our concerns. Other situations when it becomes vital to delete all history on Android if you plan to sell your phone, it needs to be sent to the technician for the reparation. Whatever is reason here, here is how to delete all history on Android.
Default Internet Browser
It is the built in browser on Android device running the Android 4.0 or older and until now it is widely used on a large part of the Android devices. The process to delete all history on Android is very simple.
- First, go to Settings on Android device.
- Scroll down and tap on Privacy option.
- Here you’ll see available options, including Clear Cache, Clear History, Clear Location access, Clear All Cookie Data and Clear Form Data and Clear password”. You can choose one of them.
This is the most widely-used browser on Android devices. The process for clearing history in this browser can be found here.
- First launch browser and go to the menu > history.
- You’ll see the Clear browsing data button at the top.
- Choose what to delete and then tap on those options. But make sure you choose the ‘Browsing history’ option.
- Finally, tap on ‘Clear data’.
The process to delete all history in the Mozilla Firefox is almost similar to the process on the Google Chrome.
- First launch the browser and tap on the menu at the top.
- Tap history and it will bring you to the history page.
- Tap ‘clear browsing data’ at the bottom and choose OK to confirm the process.
Also read: Top 5 Nintendo Emulators For Android
Although the browser is not used by too many users, there still many people preferring to use this browser.
- Launch the browser and tap the Opera logo at the bottom right corner.
- There will be a small window with four options and the Gear icon. Tap on that icon.
- Now, scroll down and choose Clear browsing data. Tap on it and check the required checkbox.
- Finally confirm your process
There are the ways to delete all history on popular browsers on Android. If you are looking for clearing everything on your device, then you should perform the Factory reset option to erase everything from your phone. But you will have to to set it from scratch.