Although Apple has not supported the iMessage for Windows platform, that does not mean you cannot grab it on your Windows computer. There are ways to get this on your device. With the release of iOS 10, iMessage has now become more exciting which makes many people eager to get the flavor of it. So, if you are looking to bring iMessage on Windows PC, here are two common methods you can try.
How To Use IMessage On Windows PC
The first method will require you to have a Mac that has already been installed iMessage. Besides, make sure you have a Windows PC to install the iMessage. Now do the following steps.
- First, ensure both your Windows PC and Mac have installed Chrome browser. If not, then download and install it.
- Next, download Chrome remote desktop in both your computers. It will allow you to access one computer via another.
- Once the installation process is completed, click on the ‘Launch app’ button at the upper right corner.
- Next, install the Chrome remote desktop installer.
- Now search for the remote Mac on your Windows computer. After that, click on it to start the screen sharing process.
- You can now start using iMessage on Windows PC.
So, this process is only applied to those who have a Mac. But if you don’t’ have a Mac; what will you need to do. Don’t worry as you can try the method 2.
This method is applicable for those who do not have a Mac. However, this requires you to download an emulator on the Windows computer. There is an emulator that lets you access to all the iOS apps on your Windows PC. That’s iPadian emulator.
- First, download the emulator to run the iMessage app on Windows PC.
- Once done, run the .exe file and agree all the terms and condition.
- Now search for the iMessage app bar and start enjoying it.
These are two common ways to get and use iMessage on Windows PC. Following any of the methods is convenient and you can easily access iMessages on in the Windows PC.