Live Message is a completely new feature on the recently-launched Samsung Galaxy Note 8. When tapping the heart icon on the keyboard, you will see a canvas where you can comfortably draw with various different pen effects and emoji as your liking. After that, you can send it to any platform that supports the animated GIF file. This feature is only available for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and is not for the Samsung Galaxy S8 because it takes advantage of the S-Pen on the Note series.
However, thanks to an XDA senior member, mweinbach, it’s now possible to get this feature on the unrooted Samsung Galaxy S8 devices as he figured out the modified APK file and made it work. In this post, we’ll show you how to install this modified live message on your Galaxy S8. The process is quite simple, but you should pay attention carefully.
Steps To Install Galaxy Note 8’s Live Message Feature On Samsung Galaxy S8
- First of all, you need to reach secure startup settings by going to App > Settings > Lock Screen & Security and toggle the option “Secure startup”. If it’s on, turn it off or if it’s already off, then turn it back on.
- After that, reboot your device
- Download this file and then extract it to install all three of the APKs.
- Change your keyboard input by heading to Settings > My device > Language and input and set Samsung Keyboard Neural Beta as the default, or simply go to a text entry field and change it.
- Finally, set up the keyboard. Once done, simply hold down the emoji key and tap on the live messages option to enjoy the Live Messages feature.
The process is pretty simple as the developer has edited the APKs to contain all of the necessary parts into t Give it a try and let us know if it works for your Samsung Galaxy S8.