We are sure that many of you here spend hours playing games on your Nintendo DS as it is simply one of the best handheld game console ever in the gaming world. It’s now a pity that you can’t seem to find the DS or discover as it’s out the battery. So what you will need to do next. The answer is downloading the Nintendo DS emulators for your iPhone/iPad.
How to Install Nintendo DS Emulators
There are currently a lot of Nintendo DS emulators for your iPhone/iPad. In this post, we’ll guide you on how to install these Nintendo DS emulators. Once installed, you can enjoy all the classic games like Mario Kart, Pokémon Black, and more.
- iNDS – A Nintendo DS tweak
It’s the latest edition for the Nintendo DS emulator for iPhone/iPad. This tweak is now available on Cydia for free. But your iOS device needs to run on iOS 10.x and have the jailbreak. You won’t have to download the ROMs from your computer, as it can be easily done in the iNDS app.
How to install iNDS from Cydia
- Launch Cydia app
- Add this repository: http://cydia.xsellize.com
- Tap on Search section, and type in ‘iNDS’ without quotes.
- Then simply install it and Respring your device.
- NDS4iOS – Nintendo DS Emulator
The NDS4iOS emulator is one of the most popular and powerful emulators, but it also has its quirk. You won’t be able to directly download the ROMs from NDS4iOS, instead you need the help of a PC to import the ROMs from iTunes to your iPhone/ iPad.
How to Install NDS4iOS on your iPhone
- Launch Safari and then go to http://us
- Tap the first option to install the emulator
- You will be taken to a Profile page.
- Simply tap on the install button.
- iOSEmusStore app will then appear on your Springboard.
- Launch the app and install NDS4iOS.
After you download the ROMs file, launch iTunes on your PC, head to iTunes navigation > Apps > File Sharing.
- GBA4iOS – Game Boy Advance Emulator
If you prefer Game Boy Advance to Nintendo DS, you can install the GBA4iOS emulator to play the Game Boy Advance games on your devices.
- Steps to Install GBA4iOS on iPhone /iPad
- Launch Safari on your iPhone and visit http://iemulators.com/gba4ios
- Next, tap to install GBA4iOS v2.1
- A pop-up message will prompt you to download and install the app.
- Once done, you need to bypass restriction on iOS 10/11 by going to Settings > General > Profile.
- Locate the profile and tap on Trust.
Now return to the home screen, and launch the GBA4iOS app. You will only see the settings and navigation by default.
Also read: Top 5 Nintendo Emulators For Android
- Delta Emulator
If you have updated your iOS device to iOS 10.3.3 or iOS 11 versions, then, you might find the difficulties with the above emulators. If you face problems from the mentioned emulators, the Delta emulator app is the best solution
Delta is a versatile emulator that can run games from Nintendo DS, PlayStation and SNES.
Steps to install Delta Emulator on iPhone
- First, download and install Delta emulator from here
- Get the latest version of Cydia Impactor on your computer.
- Plug your iPhone and open the utility.
- Drag and drop both .iPA into the Cydia Impactor.
- Enter your Apple ID credentials.
That’s all, these are the best emulators you can install on your iPhone/iPad. If you like this post, please let’s know in the comment below.