Unexpectedly, you have faced with a bad situation when you would need to bypass the iCloud activation on your iOS device. But a question arises that you face such situations where you have misplaced your phone or it has been stolen but the iCloud activation bypass is required. The Find My iPhone feature in iCloud Activation Lock will lock the misplaced iPhone with the owner’s account. So, if you want to unlock the iPhone, it would only happen if the Apple ID and password is used correctly.
Those who buy a second-hand iPhone might get stuck with a locked iCloud. So, if you are in the same difficulty, here are methods to bypass iCloud activation on your iPhone.
How To Bypass ICloud Activation On iPhone
The below method can be applied to iOS 8 to iOS 9 and iOS 10. iOS 11 version is not now available.
- On your iPhone screen that is displaying “Activate iPhone Screen”, press the Home button while choosing Wi-Fi Settings. Next, tap on “i” near the Wi-Fi network that you want to connect.
- In the Wi-Fi Settings section, clear the DNS and then enter the DNS of your current location.
- If you are in the USA, the DNS for you is 126.96.36.199
- If you are in Asia, the DNS is 188.8.131.52
- The DNS for those in Europe is 184.108.40.206
- If you in any other regions, the DNS will be 220.127.116.11
- After entering the new DNS on to your iPhone, return and tap on Activation Help. Once the activation the bypass settings is completed, there will be a text saying, “You have successfully connected to my Server.” After the iCloud is unlocked, you can use the functions of the iPhone.
Also see: How To Fix iTunes Library.itl Cannot Be Read Error
If your device is currently running on iOS 11, you can follow the below steps. Step 1&2 are the same with the method 1
- Tap on “Back” at the left side of the screen and then tap on Wi-Fi
- Now, enter your Wi-Fi password and tap “Join” at the top right corner
- Take a look at the Back button at the right corner. You need to go back to Wi-Fi Your iPhone will try activating by opening a new page, which you have to stop by tapping on the Back button.
- You will now see net on top. Simply scroll on the menu to access apps and different features.
Currently, on the market, there are also many unlock service providers that offer to bypass iCloud activation on all iPhones running iOS 11 and earlier. But you should find a trusted & reliable service provider yourself. Here, simply choose your iPhone model and enter the IMEI number. After filling on the form, click on Unlock My Phone. Wait for a few days and the unlocking code will be sent to your email. Doing this won’t affect your device and won’t void the warranty.
These are three popular ways to bypass iCloud activation on iPhone. If you feel this post useful, let’s know in the comment.