There are a lot of manufacturers that are manufacturing Android phones, and some of them have the SIM locked models. A SIM lock is a restriction, which is built into the smartphones by their manufacturers. This lock is created for the service providers so that they can restrict their customers from using their phone with other carrier networks. So, if you are not able to use your phone with other different SIM operators, here are three common ways to fix “SIM Network Unlock PIN” on Android phones.
How to Fix ‘SIM Network Unlock PIN’
A SIM Network Unlock PIN can be unlocked with the help of the software. Here are three reliable, safe apps that work flawlessly when coming to ‘SIM Network Unlock PIN’ on your Android Phones.
Method 1: Use Android SIM Unlock Software
- First, you need to download the software and then launch it
- Plug your smartphone into the computer with the help of a USB cable. Remember to turn on the USB debugging on your phone so that it can automatically detect your device. After that, click on Next.
- Set your phone in Service Mode (##3424#)/USB Settings (*#0808#)/Diagnostic (#9090#) by dialing the phone app. Now, select M+MODEM+ADB/ UART [*]/ CDMAMODEM on your smartphone.
- Next, simply tap on Unlock and the software will start the procedure to unlock your SIM. Wait a few minutes for the process.
- Once done, return to the normal mode. Continue to dial #3424#/ #9090#/ *#0808# and choose MTP + ADB or USB [*] or PDA from the hidden menu and choose Next. Doing this take your phone back to the normal mode.
Method 2: Use GalaxSim Unlock
The GalaxSIM is an app that is currently available on Google Play Store. When installing the app on the phone that needs a SIM Unlock, you should permit the app to run on your phone.
- After installing and launching the app, it will display the status of your device: locked or unlocked.
- You will see an option below the Lock Status that is Unlock. Simply tap on to unlock the SIM card.
- Wait for a few seconds to complete the process.
You can now use any SIM card on your device.
Download GalaxSim Unlock
Also read: The Most Secure Unlock Methods For Android
Method 3: Unlock Phone Fast & Secure
To use this service, you will need to pay money for the unlock. When using it, you can easily fix the “SIM Network Unlock PIN” problem on Android phones.
- The first download Unlock Your Phone Fast &Secure app and install it on your phone
- You will have to fill a form. It will include the details of the model of your phone, network, the country where you purchased it and your phone’s IMEI number.
- Now, make a payment by using PayPal, Credit Card, CoinBase, or Skrill.
- After that, you will receive the code for unlocking your phone. Once done, you can insert the SIM card into your phone.
These are three common ways to fix “SIM Network Unlock PIN” on your Android phones with having to contact the carriers. Hope you choose the best one for you.